The image checksums follow at the end of this email.
ISO images and, for architectures that support it, the memory stick images are available here.
Important note to freebsd-update(8) users: Please be sure to follow the instructions in the following FreeBSD Errata Notices before upgrading the system to 10.0-RC3:
Pre-installed virtual machine images for 10.0-RC3 are also available for amd64 and i386 architectures.
Changes between -RC2 and -RC3 include:
- Several minor bugfixes and functionality enhancements to bhyve.
- Add new sysctl, kern.supported_archs, containing the list of FreeBSD MACHINE_ARCH values whose binaries this kernel can run.
- Add a pkg(8) repository configuration file for cdrom-based package installation.
- Implement a fix to allow bsdconfig(8) to be able to install packages included on the DVD.
- Fix pkg(8) multi-repository support by properly respecting 'enabled' flag.
- Fix Xen build without INET.
- Several bugfixes to bsdinstall(8).
- Fix a ZFS-related panic triggered by an incorrect assertion.
- Fix mountroot> prompt eating most of the characters by not enabling RXRDY interrupts in the attach routine.
- Fix a regression in ng_ksocket(4).
- Apply patch from upstream Heimdal for encoding fix.
Love FreeBSD? Support this and future releases with a donation to the FreeBSD Foundation!