The image checksums are at the end of the announcement announcement email.
ISO images and, for architectures that support it, the memory stick images are available here and at any of the FreeBSD mirror sites.
If you notice problems, please report them through the PR system or on the -current mailing list.
If you would like to use SVN to do a source based update of an existing system, use the "head/" branch.
Please be aware that cvsup and CVS are not supported methods of updating the src/ tree.
Important note to freebsd-update(8) users: freebsd-update(8) is not a supported upgrade path for the 10.0-ALPHA builds.
Changes between -ALPHA1 and -ALPHA2 include:
- Add -stdlib=libstdc++ to CXXFLAGS when building libstdc++ and libsupc++ with clang.
- Fix an issue that caused Integrated RAID volumes on LSI mps(4) controllers to not get scanned on boot.
- Fix a panic during pageout observed on some powerpc64 systems.
- Import Hyper-V paravirtualized drivers from projects/hyperv branch.
- Add the new iSCSI target an initiator (iscsictl(8)).
- Add the vmx(4) driver to amd64 and i386 GENERIC kernels.
- Various fixes to the drm/radeon driver.
- Various updates to the unbound import.